Sunday, August 07, 2005

The moral of the story is...

Teetering Kiss

Look! A massive Hershey kiss teetering on the edge of a building in Niagara Falls, Canada.

Fireworks

At Niagara Falls there's a balloon that takes people up into the sky over the falls. During the fireworks show it looked as if the balloon were floating right into all of the explosions.

Enola Gay

At the Udvar-Hazy Museum in Maryland I saw the Enola Gay, the plane that dropped the atomic bomb on Hiroshima.

Amish Buggy

After the Amish Buggy Classic I stopped under a buggy crossing sign.

Amish Farm

There were lots of farms in Amish Country. Many of them looked identical and were situated in clusters.

Bales of hay

I am fascinated by fields covered in bales of hay..."Why are all those sheep standing in rows like that?"

Blossom at night

This is the Blossom Theater, where the Cleveland Orchestra plays in the summer. I didn't remember that I had brought my camera with me until after it got dark.

No comments: