Wednesday, July 18, 2007

If I had a dollar for everything I didn't do...

And the word of the day is: HIATUS. I've been receiving some not-so-subtle hints from my readership (Alice's comment, Kaya's book, No One Cares What You Had for Lunch: 100 Ideas for your blog) that I should start blogging again, so here I go.

I seriously never cease to amaze myself with how little I can get done during the summer. But, to make myself feel better, here is a list of all the things I HAVEN'T done in the past four weeks. I have...

- NOT secured a job (although I have had a couple of interviews...)
- NOT bought a plane ticket back from Korea (will I be stuck there forever? Ok...I'll try to remedy that today, I swear!)
- NOT done any lesson planning for summer school (SAT prep...no problem!)
- NOT found an apartment (but have looked at a few, and am looking at some more this evening)
- NOT cooked a four course meal (or baked anything)
- NOT gotten past the Rennaisance in my GRE Lit. studying
- NOT purchased a new pair of running shoes (ahhhh! sore knees!) or a new watch (ahhh! water damage!)...will take care of the former today, hopefully...
- NOT written the great American novel
- NOT visited the Harvard Museum of Natural History or the ICA
- NOT been to a movie theater
- NOT composed a symphony
- NOT run in any road races
- NOT updated my blog

Ok, so I'm a big waste of space, and I'm enoying it!

1 comment:

Katherine Adams said...

Woo hoo, Jordan is back on her blog! Lovely to hear about your adventures, as always!