In case you have trouble reading my handwriting...
Reasons the Albuquerque Airport is Awesome:
- It's a SUNport, not an airport.
- It has a bi-plane from 1914 (almost 100 years old!).
- There are portraits memorializing drug- and bomb-sniffing dogs (wearing police badges!) mounted on the wall.
- It was free WiFi.
- There's art (paintings, sculptures, ceramics) everywhere, including 20 giant wooden ceiling beams across the main entry hall, each painted (and carved) with a different animal or design.
- The lines are practically non-existent.
- It's really colorful (like most of New Mexico).