Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I just went to go scope out books for classes (starting next Tuesday) at the Coop. It's one of my guilty pleasures. I stare at books and drool over the required reading lists of classes I'll never be able to take. Sigh.

I found out that the writing class I'm taking (21W.775, Writing about Nature and the Environment) will be reading none other than...

The Meadowlands by Robert Sullivan!

Normally I bristle at the thought of having to read a book that I've already read for a class (not because I don't enjoy re-reading books, but because there are so many books I haven't read yet...), but this makes me really excited.

So talking about my schedule is mundane and boring...but is it prudent to try to take 5 classes and listen in on 3? I already know the answer to that question...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree and I'm especially drooling since it's the last chance to take classes (undergrad, at least!).