Friday, September 21, 2007

Happy hunting...

The best way to kick off a weekend?

Thank you for your interest in employment at ***. We have reviewed your resume and decided to pursue other candidates whose qualifications more closely match those we are seeking for this position. We wish you the best in your employment search.


Impersonal, polite, email rejection! The ironic part is, this is one of the few jobs where I felt I my qualifications actually do "closely match those [they] are seeking." Just goes to show you...I know nothing about this "employment search" stuff...

2 comments:

Katherine Adams said...

Well poo on them. Looking for jobs is no fun, hence graduate school! But in a few short months I'll be out there getting form rejection emails too. Good luck in your continuing "employment search"!

Anonymous said...

Hey no biggie, I feel better getting rejected, at least they acknowledge that I exist.-Erik