Saturday, February 11, 2006

Bookmark

I've been itching the past week? Why? Am I crawling with lice? Crabs? A heinous rash? No...

There are many many things I want to write about, but I've been otherwised disposed!

Unfortunately...I'm still "otherwise disposed" (who talks like that? what am I thinking?) but I'll try to get back to you soon and flush out this "placeholder" for:

-Classes! New classes! Buckets of them! (Really...)
I know now everyone finds descriptions of my classes to be the height of entertainment, but there's a few people who will appreciate them.

-Chance encounters, both puzzling and humorous!

-Scorpion bowls and sake!

-Volcanoes!

-The adverse affects of overusing exclamation points!

So...stay tuned. And if you are in New England, buckle down. They say there's a blizzard brewing. Usually I disregard these things, because how am I supposed to interpret things like this, posted on a weather site:

WINTER STORM WATCH IS CANCELLED.

BLIZZARD WATCH IN EFFECT FROM THIS EVENING THROUGH SUNDAY
AFTERNOON.

But, in this case, I'm going to be severely disappointed if we get anything less than three feet. I mean come on.

No comments: