Monday, February 27, 2006

Tired, but not as tired as Liz...

Hoooooo boy. So tired. So busy. As if that's an excuse, right?

Yesterday my friend Liz ran the Hyannis Marathon on Cape Cod. Congratulations, Liz! She ran an amazing race on a cold windy day and finished in just over 3 hours and 46 minutes. I ran the first half with her, and then the last two and a half miles or so. It was worth the 6 am wake-up and the five times I got lost driving there and back. (While Liz amazed herself with her time, I amazed myself with my never-ending ability to get lost...) After all that, I exhaustedly came home and had to come up with some way to sound like I know what I'm talking about in reference to how a rover would figure out where it is on Mars. All in all it was a very good day.

Ok, now it's time to brave the 12ºF (-5º with windchill) weather and head to Harvard for a class I'm not really taking. Ooooooh, excellent.

All my writing skills have been diverted away from this blog. Ooops. I'll return when I've recharged my powers.

No comments: